Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vivitar DVR- 390H Digital multemedia player & recorder (NEW)

Options
  • 11-06-2005 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

I just ordered this gizmo, it is a Digital multi-media player/recorder/camcorder !. According to;-www. firebox.com/

the Vivitar DVR-390H is a 6-in-1 Which in simple terms, means that it is a Digital Video camera , a Digital Stills camera ,A voice recorder, digital photo album, ,MP3 player and a TV/Video recorder. .

It boasts 20 gigabytes of onboard memory plus SD card compatibility, which apparently means it can capture 15 hours of VGA movies, 24,000 high quality still images, and more than 5000 MP3 music files.

It also has a generous 3.6" Colour LCD screen, making it in essence a 20gb video jukebox. It also has a detachable 3.1 megapixel digital camera, with a vast arsenal of features, including a built in speaker.

Anyone know anything about this seemingly All in One ?... as I am not knowledgeable about this type of portable entertainment centre. I spotted it on a shopping channel; www.idealworld.tv[url]
    for STG £199.99p.

Could not resist ordering it, and should receive it in about a week. I was so keen too read the manual, I went on to the:www. vivitar.com/

website to see if I could download the manual, but there is a message on there stating that the manual is not yet up on their site for their NEW DVR-390H Multimedia centre!.

So, I am none the wiser, is it going to be a load of rubbish or great value for money ?...

Anyone know about these things ?...as I was not looking for a top range/quality spec, simply stumbled upon this offer on the day and they offer a no-quibble 30 day money back trial on this product. :cool:

P.[/url]

Advertisement