Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Angelo Batio

Options
  • 11-06-2005 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭

Any fans of MAB on the boards? I haven't heard/seen that much of him but he's an impressive musician. Just wondering which albums to check out. Had a look for them in HMV but couldn't see any so I'll probably have to order online.

If you're into shredding and you don't know MAB, check out angelo.com. The downloads section has a few mp3s and an awesome videoclip of 'No Boundaries'.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭tripper

Yeah he is a ****in ledge the reason i started shreding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

I've got a video of No Boundaries....the guy's pretty impressive but he wouldn't be my favorite guitarist like, he's not exactly an expressive player imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

He's impressive if you're into fretwankery, but in terms of songwriting, he's entirely rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Zzzzzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

he's a funny man, i mean he's living in the 80's!!!

And his stuff is just boring, i watched the entire Speed Kills video and it just sounded like crap. the man needs to use a thing called a melody.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Geiger

I gotta disagree with you about Speed Kills, Slurms. I think it's awesome but 'to each their own' and all that.

Take it no ones got any albums to recommend...?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

He can use melody. He does **** a fair bit though.

You can't disrespect the guy really :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭skregs

so cheesey. so terrible.

he's a lot like Malmsteen in the great guitarist, crap songwriter kinda way

Advertisement