Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playing RESI 4 on Professional!!

Options
  • 11-06-2005 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

I'm doing pretty well i think, im just about to face Salazar. Its been pretty tough and you use so much ammo some of the time.
    I'm not lookin forward to the Island or anything after this!
    Has anyone actually completed the game on PRO?
    Its some achievement if you did and i'm hoping i can too.
    What do you unlock if you finish it on PRO?
    Thanks,
    Bubba

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Bubba

Just finished it, pretty amazing!

Sucks tho, ye don't get anything special when you complete it. Just the same as when you complete it on normal!!
    Ahh well....was worth it. BEST GAME EVER!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

i completed real surviver mode on remake yesterday i didnt earn anything good at all but knowing that i truly beat the game is enuf for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

I finished on pro. You don't get any extras but it's a much more fullfilling game on pro. The normal mode was too easy IMO. It's not too bad if you use ammo wisely however I got stuck on the island with the regenerators, I ended up just avoiding most of them.

If you want hard try completing merc mode getting 5 stars on all maps with all players.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Bubba

Creature wrote:
    If you want hard try completeing merc mode getting 5 stars on all maps with all players.

Ye i know thats pretty tough, have u done it? You get something pretty good for that don't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Yup. The Hand Cannon :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement