Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headf*ck??

Options
  • 11-06-2005 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

What's does everyone wanna do next year??

I only wanna get 450ish points, i can't imagine the pressure of tryin to get 600 points!

total Headf*k?????

If you screw up one exam, you're gone!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 shelleEire

ya.. 600 points wud just be to hard to get. id like 450 aswell. was tinkin of doing primary teachin in Mary I in Limerick. all my friends seem to be going to limerick. il probly end up doing a business course. iv yet to sort out my CAO. wat ya have on the CAO?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭mrs. hamlet

Commerce nuig my first choice! but i'm not really sure wat i wanna do! Thank god for change of mind ..... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

there were threads about this before, example:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=257771&highlight=courses

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I couldn't even imagine getting 450!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Maths in TCD is my first choice, followed by maths all the way down. I like maths ;)

*edit*omg, 1,111th post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Don't start worrying...if you don't get what you want and more importantly need there is always another way. It wont be the end of your life.

Advertisement