Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the best Radio Host/Programme

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

spiderlegs wrote:
    Ah NO,YIS ARE FORGETTIN RYAN TUBRIDY when he was on 2fm! The only man who could ever get me laughin and/or dancing about the kitchen at half eight in the morning was him.
    Deffo...not quite as good on RTE1 and when school starts again I wont hear it at all, but god how could you not love that show?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Gemsbok15

What do you think of the summer stand ins on RTE in particular the Lazurus like revival of Garreth O'Callaghan and Marty Whelan on 2FM, plus the ever lengthening list of Newstalk stand ins on nearly every weekday programme, Brendan & Daire O'Brien, Sophie, Jerry O'Sullivan, Colm, Eoin on the Sports Show, Ross Golden Banner etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

Gemsbok15 wrote:
    What do you think of the summer stand ins on RTE in particular the Lazurus like revival of Garreth O'Callaghan and Marty Whelan on 2FM, plus the ever lengthening list of Newstalk stand ins on nearly every weekday programme, Brendan & Daire O'Brien, Sophie, Jerry O'Sullivan, Colm, Eoin on the Sports Show, Ross Golden Banner etc.
    I found marty surprisingly good actually; he's confident enough to take the mickey out of himself, the hair colouring and the ropey nature of the lottery show and he's not a bad radio broadcaster.

Gareth O'Callaghan I loathe. How somebody suffering from such verbal diahorrhea (sp?) landed a job never ceases to amaze me; in the same way that his ability to grasp complex subjects and deal with them sensibly never begins to...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Gemsbok15

The Summer Hayfever has ended, Joooooooooooooooooooooe Duffy is back at the mike, thanks be to Jaysus Evelyn Whatsherface is gone. Interesting move by 2FM to put Marty Whelan into the breakfast show instead of Rick & Ruth, the grecian 2000 brigade still reign in the Youth station, wonder what impact Gerry Ryan had on the decision, quite a lot methinks. Best of luck though to Marty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Atrocity

dave fanning still reigns.. donal dineen is excellent.. as for tubridy, he irritates so easily without even trying

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭del_boy85

IAN DEMPSEY's breakfast show does it for me. Perfect entertainment for the morning time.

Advertisement