Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commander mode opinions/tip and tricks

Options
  • 12-06-2005 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

I kinda like it cant really see it being effective on public servers defintley a clan thing.

On Tig last night there was a commander but noone paid attentioin to it well i didnt :)

Should be able to choose were players spawn and as what class, that would be a nice touch and an ingame graphic arrow pointing to where the commander wants you to go.

Or better way to see the enemey you have to take out.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Afaik, your squad leader is also a mobile spawn point. I may be wrong but I'm quite sure reading that in one of the interviews or videos.

Havnt really had time enough to go playing around with the squads yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭ShevY

on public noone seems to want to join squads, so commander ends up ordering 1 or 2 guys to do everything

On most public servers the commander and squads will be sort of useless. Clan's will make best use of it obviously so that is where it will truly excel in matches etc.

Also a lot of people still arnt use to the extended set of controls for squads so maybe are a little bit unsure of how to use them effectivly.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Meh, I start squads and peeps usually join. Always have at least 1 medic in the squad so I get res'd an awful lot which is nice. Yes, the squad leader is a mobile spawn point which keeps teh squad together alot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

it should work on the tig server once everyone gets used to the game, the squad stuff looks interesting, and being able to spawn on your squad leader makes using squads very effective. medics can revive dead players where they died quickly? didn't know that, makes squads even more sense :)

the game is fun, seems to be alot of depth in what you can do, moreso that bfv.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭ShevY

I'll have to join a clan then.
    Are TiG recruiting?

Aye .. check out the website for full details; theirishguard.com

Advertisement