Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which daily newspaper do you prefer?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

jmcc wrote:
    The IT has gone downhill in recent years.
    It's too pretentious and nepotistic. I have an intense dislike of the UCD-RTE-Irish Times Golden Media Triangle. I only buy it on Fridays for the job section.

SBP is my fav at the moment. I'll buy the Guardian if I'm in a leftie mood.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Irish Independent
    SebtheBum wrote:
    Jesus, I can't believe only 3 of us read the Guardian (out of 89 respondents last time I checked). F**kin unbelievable, best one of the lot by far.

*Shakes head in bemusement*

It was the Irish Times for me, but if the Guardain published an Irish paper it'd be my daily, currently I only pick it up at weekends or when I have time on my hands.

Advertisement