Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths paper

Options
  • 12-06-2005 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I forgot to put the make and model of the calculator on the front of the maths paper (remembered bout 5 mins after the test :rolleyes: ) I asked a few people if you can be docked marks for this, they ALL said yes, so i asked the examiner and he said i wont loose marks :confused: Does anyone know for certain??? (if its bad news wait untill the tests are finished to tell me!!!)

Comments

You DEFINITELY won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭Victor

The model number is largely to ensure the calculator doesn't have an enhanced memory function (for storing notes).

If you explained all your calculations on the paper and didn't just write down "3" as your answer, it would be less of a problem - you get marks for each stage of the answer, not just for getting the answer right.

Advertisement