Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nights out when the Leaving is finished

Options
  • 12-06-2005 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Under-agers, what's everyone doing about ID's going out when you're finished the Leavin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

when leaving cert is finished? how about between the last 2 or 3 exams!
    im 18 so I dont have to worry about that. Just wear a shirt and tie/dressy girls clothes and go out with all your 18+ mates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭The Failed God

"Same thing we do every other night of the year Pinky"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭:Keith:

"Same thing we do every other night of the year Pinky"

Try to take over the world? NARF!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Shinny-dee

ive ID but celebrate in style get drink an go campin wit ur entire year bring those portable one use only BBQ's frm dunnes, food an sleepin bags!!go t beach/lake/woods/any open space!!did it with like 30 of my friends after the junior cert was brilliant craic!!an dere no bouncers t piss u off an d bar never closes!!!!recommend u bring lots of clothes plenty, of drink an toilet roll!!!!!!! :D

Happy Camping!! just t sicken anyone whos not im finished on wed an im goin out wed,thurs,fri,n sat(even god rested on sunday!!) :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

grasshopa wrote:

wouldn't bother waste my money on it, cuz they just say it has to be garda i.d, passport or driving license. u will only get in the odd time with say student card or something else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭captain_frances

I did my own passport, and it works in Dublin no bother, but I went local places, and clubs it doesn't work. I got it taken off of me (only the fake part-thank GOD) the other night in a local club. Agh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭BraveheartGal

i never get asked for id!
    the trick is to be confident, smile at the bouncers!
    Flux card wont work especially on that week,cos they know that the town will be swarmin with underagers
    if youre really worried jus ask for the loan of someone elses
    if not,be prepared to climb over walls

captain frances....other people think they have black socks but they dont theyre actually jus really really really really really really really dark navy

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Borrow someone else's ID. My friend, who's 17, borrowed my passport and managed to get into clubs with it, the ONLY similarity between us is that we both have blonde hair (btw, I wouldn't recommend lending people your passport, when I sobered up afterwards it occured to me what a stupid thing that was to do, I'm going away in two weeks! If you're gonna lend people your ID, give them a Garda ID or something)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

A mate of mine does up fake provisional driving licences. Worked on grad night for me and 6 others...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭2e

i never get asked for id!
    the trick is to be confident, smile at the bouncers!
    Flux card wont work especially on that week,cos they know that the town will be swarmin with underagers
    if youre really worried jus ask for the loan of someone elses
    if not,be prepared to climb over walls

captain frances....other people think they have black socks but they dont theyre actually jus really really really really really really really dark navy
    BHG, that might work for gals but not for fellas. If we smile at the bouncers we end up on the floor. Did ya never hear 'the bouncer song'?? For us lads yo gotta be built like Vin Diesel, wear 7 tops or have more facial hair than Santa!! HO! HO!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

snappieT wrote:
    A mate of mine does up fake provisional driving licences. Worked on grad night for me and 6 others...
    Just get a real provisional and change the DOB, then pretend you lost it and send off for another one. Then you'll have one for driving, with your actual age, and one for going out, with your 18-year-old age. Then again, it's probably easier to change a 6 to a 5 than it is to change a 7 to a 6... Pity...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭2e

Snappie T how much does your mate charge?????

id have to change an 8
    blah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

has anybody heard of just bringing up your normal passport and since most people are turning 18 this year as in born in 87 they mostly check to see if its real not your age. It would be so cheeky, but if u got away with it, u would feel like the cheese.

how COOL wld that be!!
    think ill bring it
    just in case

id prob burst out laughin tho

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Ted: How about the field?
    TeleEireann Guy: The field?
    Ted: Well it's not really a field, it just got less rocks in it than most places

Field it is so.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Johnerr

get a mate who has a canceled pasport and change picutre on his, and that trying to be confindent **** is boll*x, everywhere you get asked for id well in dublin, all bouncers cheak everyone unless you clearly look 25+, you prolly get away wit in in an off licence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭the smiley one

I hear talk of a house party at a friends...then all the little kiddies can get their drink on........ I love being 18 :D

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭captain_frances

Cremo wrote:
    Ted: How about the field?
    TeleEireann Guy: The field?
    Ted: Well it's not really a field, it just got less rocks in it than most places

Field it is so.

!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

http://www.phatism.com

SnappieT what part of the country is your mate operating in, I could find him ALOT of business if he wants it. PM!

!!!!
    thats the one where ted is supposed to be interviewed but dougal ends up being interviewed instead

SPIDER BABY!
    classic

does anyone know what date the iceage ended?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

No idea!

Anyway, age is but a number in my local, not a very important one at that, so its all good

captain frances will
    you wait...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Shinny-dee

Fishie wrote:
    Just get a real provisional and change the DOB, then pretend you lost it and send off for another one. Then you'll have one for driving, with your actual age, and one for going out, with your 18-year-old age. Then again, it's probably easier to change a 6 to a 5 than it is to change a 7 to a 6... Pity...

people were doin dat in drogheda all year in loads of underagers got provisional licences and now no pubs/clubs in town will accept them its passport/garda id or nothin!!id say try someone elses passport/G-id they generally work n just waffle about how u dyed ur hair/lost weight/dont have make up on in picture/wear contacs/went on holidays/fake tan yadayadayada

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

has anybody heard of just bringing up your normal passport and since most people are turning 18 this year as in born in 87 they mostly check to see if its real not your age. It would be so cheeky, but if u got away with it, u would feel like the cheese.

i did this last august for results night! It was out at temptation night club beside the portobello pub.

i went up casually, handed the bouncer my passport...he looked at it and said:

"this only makes you 17!" to which i replied:

"yep!" to which he replied:

"right go on in but dont be messin!"

no word of a lie!!

then at the end of the night two pricks hopped on me for no reason!! Twas a good night though! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

oh by the way, anyone heading to bondi on wednesday night?

should be wild!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

i found a passport in my attic [the woman is dead but she'd be 102] i lent it to a friend as a joke on grad night and she used it 4 the laugh thinkin she hadnt a hop AND IT WORKED!!! even tho its an old one [obviously]...the bouncer was like is this you and she said yees with a puzzled look on her face and then he showed it to her and she did the o my god how embarrasing its my granny...some1 is takin the piss! and ur man let her in!
    not suggesting ya do this but its a funny story from a great night out...

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Johnerr

what do ya mean by someone was taking the piss?

The old pasports were completely different and they'ed be green, so if she claimed to the bouncer she did not no and someone was taking the piss how did she get away with it?

Just curious

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭sock.rocker*

I did my own passport, and it works in Dublin no bother, but I went local places, and clubs it doesn't work. I got it taken off of me (only the fake part-thank GOD) the other night in a local club. Agh!
    that happened me.. but the guards came to me house and had to goto a liassons officer and all that ****.

good thing i was under 18 or i'd have gotten prosecuted for "fraud" and wud never get into america,.,

Advertisement