Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poll: regional, do I have enough covered? - please I am desperate

Options
  • 12-06-2005 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

Question for Regional, I am learning

* Regional Division Of Spain
    * The Med as a distinct region
    * Role of sea in Norway and in spain
    * Core and periphary - Europe
    * Rural underdeveloped region
    * Problem Region in the Core

Do I definitely have enough covered?

Do I have enough covered 10 votes

Yes definitely
    0% 0 votes
    Yes unless the paper is crap
    80% 8 votes
    if you are lucky
    10% 1 vote
    maybee not
    0% 0 votes
    not at all
    10% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Fortinbras'

Bump - please I need some input

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

:D of course u do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

I think it'd be a ****ty paper if they asked a question that you couldn't answer with all that knowledge.

<Jonny> wrote:
    I think it'd be a ****ty paper if they asked a question that you couldn't answer with all that knowledge.

Ok I hope your right! I am worried that spain wont be in the list for the resional division of a country
    (i only do this as an extra subject)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

All I've covered is Italy and France
    I know for a fact it'll be enough, come back and laugh at me this time tomorrow if it hasn't been. Both countries can be adapted to Regional Division using three regions, core and periphery and France can be used to cover declining industrial region if needed. Plus you can use snippets of the info you have from Massif Central, Mezzogiorno and Plain of Lombardy to comment on the Mediterranean as a Distinctive Geographical Region. Syllabus is too easy. G-UNIT!

• Advertisement

upmeath wrote:
    All I've covered is Italy and France
    I know for a fact it'll be enough, come back and laugh at me this time tomorrow if it hasn't been. Both countries can be adapted to Regional Division using three regions, core and periphery and France can be used to cover declining industrial region if needed. Plus you can use snippets of the info you have from Massif Central, Mezzogiorno and Plain of Lombardy to comment on the Mediterranean as a Distinctive Geographical Region. Syllabus is too easy. G-UNIT!

and do u think i have enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

and do u think i have enough?

Withoot a doot. Being prepared for three topics is almost overdoing it in my book

Advertisement