Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stupid banning from TiG

Options
  • 12-06-2005 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭

i was just playing the bf2 demo (im pretty new to bf im mainly a cs player) on the TiG server and for some reason [TiG]d22... (dont know the rest of his name) kept killing me, and i would like to point out that he was on the same team as me and i wasnt killing any of my team mates (unlike him) i was also at the top of the leaderboard for that round when it came to the next round i was told i was banned from the server due to excessive tk'ing

wtf?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

www.theirishguard.com for complaints etc in regards to TIG.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

We shall look into this ... you can punish a TK by pressing the Page Down button after a Tk, or forgive it by pressing Page UP [Or visa-versa. It says it down the bottom left of the screen].

If you punish a tk'er 3 or so times they will be banned from ther server immediatly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement