Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

all geog students read!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 love_the_chocol

:confused: Okay so ive gone over coastlines and glaciation really well, regional division of spain and role of the sea, am i foocked or doin ok???????

• Registered Users Posts: 10 avacado

sounds like ur doin grand,i just learned d same as u part from i did france aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 love_the_chocol

Yes theres the problem there, i dont know france or itlay, im foocked, completely and utterly foocked. Ill be the one sittin in the exam hall cryin askin myself why i left my study till the night before!!! Yup that will be me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Rredwell

The Mediterranean countries are Italy and Spain.

My own suspicion is Natural Resources in Q5, Coasts and Sea in Q2.

Anyone want to place any crazy, last-minute bets on what county the twon on OS will be in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

westport or killybegs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Rredwell

Are you only saying that because they are 2 of the maps supplied with New Aspects 1? Though having said that, I was delighted when Killarney came up in the Mocks - it was the first map we had studied (from NA1) in 5th year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭randombassist

Rredwell wrote:
    Anyone want to place any crazy, last-minute bets on what county the twon on OS will be in?

Eniscorthy, Dead cert ¬_¬

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

Rredwell wrote:

I started a thread about this earlier and it went unnoticed!
    I reckon seeing as south leinster/midlands (Carlow 03) munster (Kinsale 02) and Connacht/Ulster (Ballina 04) have come up its time to see something either in the north midlands (eg. Cavan, Navan (imagine Nobber on a map... hilarious!!!)) coastal northeast (ie louth coast) or coastal southeast, maybe rosslare, new ross, or waterford...
    Or I could be completely wrong and we'll end up with a lovely map of the bog of allen and having to discuss how the topography influenced the development of infrastructure there (there's a road between prosperous and clane in kildare that's PERFECTLY straight for no less than 16 kilometres, i've been on it!)
    now that i've covered all options ;-) im going to settle and back a meath/cavan map.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 tara_mac

our teacher said spain italy and the med as a distingt region and seas are all a must learn

after that i dunno thats all i kow and i want an a oh well

Advertisement