Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you guys seen this

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

I think I have seen similar set ups in new gun demonstrations and as most of you know a similar internet type system was used to score the first "online" kill not so long ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Flattop 15

Much ado about these sites and method of hunting.For once anti hunters and hunters are in agreement :eek: They both want these sites closed down.Texas,California,and some other states are looking at making it illegal to hunt by remote contol via the internet.Even our NARGC and ICABS are against it as well.I can see it's pro and cons,mosly the arguement is an ethical question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Do you really think the person paying to do the internet shot would tell the difference if he was put into a very good simulator? But either way , to not go out and spend a day and especially not to get the satisfaction in your own marksmanship just defeats the purpose of hunting. Otherwise its just a cull.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Ammoman

Carpenter wrote:
    Hi
    I know nothing about shooting but found this site have you seen it before
    http://www.live-shot.com/demo.shtml

Whats the point of these sites , any genuine hunter wouldnt bother . i wonder are they really only simulations ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jaycee

i wonder are they really only simulations ???

Sadly.. I don't think so. :(

It is a gross perversion of any shooting ethics I was raised to respect.
    Nobody using these sites can call themselves a sportsman .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Romer

It seems kind of silly. Why bother?

Advertisement