Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mad, anyone?

Options
  • 12-06-2005 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Does anyone else feel as though they're going mad?! I keep throwing hissy-fits and my mam cant get over it, she thinks its hilarious!but sometimes i get so grrrrr...and i feel as if the whole world should be revolving around me.... :rolleyes: mad, i tell ye, MAD! going making a bonfire for geo notes tomorrow eve....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i'm the opposite the world world is revolving around me, i get about 20 calls a day asking how i did today what did you have today how'd it go.

believe me it's annoying as hell,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

It's normal... you've completely lost all your social life, and all the world seems to be about is study. Just remember that there is not long left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

Same here Cremo....dont you feel like jus telling them all thanks but fe*k off and id be doing a lot better!! Ive gone completely mad aswell, but my parents are being pretty tolerant i have to say... feel like ive lost touch with the world over the past two weeks though, cant wait to be able to go somewhere for a change :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Don't worry abot it. It's just all the pressure. Relax. Watch telly for half and hour and forget about it for a while.

Turn off your phone and don't accept calls. Just a few more days and you can relax... well till THAT day in august!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Bright Smile

same- like the beach and the cinema and out at night, horse-riding and just lazing on the couch not feeling that DREADED GUILT ever, ever ever again!!!!!!im going to bake cookies wen im done, get my nose pierced,watch loadsa movies and stay out til about four in the morning with my bu at all available opportunities.....how bout ye, wat are ye're plans? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭*marie*

.....how bout ye, wat are ye're plans? :confused:

To find my life again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭mrs. hamlet

I feel as if I am going a bit mad aswell! Everyday is so boring and I can't imagine having a conversation with my frends where how little we know is not mentioned at least once! Also, i find myself eating alot more than usual just out of pure boredom, which is not good cuz i'm already lookin' alot more 'cuddly' from being stuck at my desk for the past few weeks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭scorpy

im going to bake cookies wen im done,
    why wait til afterwards? I've baked two batches of cookies so far in the past two weeks. they're a great stress-reliever and a nice reward for finishing every exam!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Bright Smile

i actually dunno why cookie-bakin is tickling my fancy at the mo....ive enough pre-packaged ****e around me to keep me well and truely sugar-hyped that i dont need to cook my own! ah the joys- like at the min, the T.V. has the most "interesting" of programmes on which id no more lend a crooked blind eye to once the exams are over!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

ok this is weird.....i have an obsession with baking cookies also! i havent gotten around to it but i really cant stop thinkin about makin them...mmmmm...i can taste them now! i have plans wit friend to make them when completly bladderd next fri/sat morning......not the most sensible idea but we'll have a responsible adult with us....o no wait thats me!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

I'm not going mad, I'm really relaxed (a little too much), but it is kinda bothering me that I'm not actually studying (did an hr this weekend), I just can't be bothered.

Lucky for me though, I get away with anything, I'm annoying my brothers and I just get away with it, my mum even asks me what I want for dinner and such. The leaving cert is beneficial in so many ways...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭scorpy

well if you're looking for recipies, here are a good few. I've made the honey cookies and one of the peanut butter recipies and they were all delicious ^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭rosa

*Angel* wrote:
    I'm not going mad, I'm really relaxed (a little too much), but it is kinda bothering me that I'm not actually studying (did an hr this weekend), I just can't be bothered.

Lucky for me though, I get away with anything, I'm annoying my brothers and I just get away with it, my mum even asks me what I want for dinner and such. The leaving cert is beneficial in so many ways...

I'm exactly the same, can't seem to get motivated to do any study even though I've pretty much all the biology and history courses to learn.
    My mother is also allowing me to dictate what we have for dinner, all this attention is great but it makes me feel even guiltier seeing as how I'm not actually doing anything....

• Registered Users Posts: 10 avacado

im d same,my mam keeps breakin down cryin sayin she cant wait till its over!!!!! :D i even feel guilty been on d web,i shud b studyin!!my life is revolvin round it,my boyf is feelin very rejected at d mo.ye peeps,just wait till august,the anticipation is gonna kill me,and den d college choices!!! :eek: will it never end!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Yeah but it'll only last 2 more weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Johnerr

i not doing much study either, the way i look at it is, fuk it, it will be over soon so i don't care, and when i do try and do some work for example maths today when i fuked up a question or could'ent understand i started shouting

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

rosa wrote:
    all this attention is great but it makes me feel even guiltier seeing as how I'm not actually doing anything....

ditto :(

Advertisement