Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JBuilder

Options
  • 12-06-2005 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭

..trying to get the hang of this....newbie I'm afraid..

I've been clicking around the options and loading different files...the first one i got to work, but now it just keeps running the first program nomatter what i load up.....can't figure out where to change the 'run' file ?? ...help!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Have you compiled any of the files?

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭brav

Its been a few months since ive used JBuilder 2005 but as far as i can remember this is what u do:
    go to project properties and in the run/build sectiond select your class as the main class, if you cannot see it when looking through the list then enter it in the search section eg test1.class.
    the reason you might not be able to see it is if you didnt press the "play" button.

Advertisement