Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to go out after exams?

Options
  • 12-06-2005 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

just wondering do ye know any where to go after the junior cert in galway? do ye know of any gud under 18's....
    i go to balleymac but is there any where else thats good and when is it on?? :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

There are probably a few alcohol-free events being held around the place, but I wouldn't know.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Ordinarily, Asok would say something borderline-illegal here, but I dunno these days...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

I'm sure one or two of the clubs in town will have an under 18's night, keep an eye in the advertiser they will probably be in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

There's an all-ages punk/rock gig in the Gaff from 6-9pm on Monday 20th June as far as I know.

I think I'll go along myself to check it out.

{edit} €4 at the door, no alcohol, at least 4 bands playing (as part of a tour of Ireland, with some local support). {/edit}

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

ah the gaf thats your taxes at work! tbh Its a good use of money. It gives the kids something to do/go

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 princess fluff

thanks... i hear the band jade from 'your a star' are playing in ffrenchs monivea on sat night so il prob go to that... might as well go to the gaf 2 sounds fun :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

thanks... i hear the band jade from 'your a star' are playing
    :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 StevieK5000

Galway was the worst for my junior Cert, left the house in 'knacknacara' and went down salthill to meet up with everyone. Nowhere else to go because they had nothing on as usual. Spent the night trying to avoid various scumbags well known around galway who were having a shopping spree amongst all the celebrating innocents. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

i just spent my JC night avoiding knackers aswell!

Advertisement