Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink Floyd To Reform...

Options
  • 12-06-2005 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭

Yep!
    according to this news article http://home.eircom.net/content/reuters/entertain/5726628?view=Eircomnet
    The legendary band are set to reform for live 8.
    I know not everyobdy is fan of these guys...and often fans appear a little...weird. but wahoo!
    They probably will start touring now...
    anyway lines are open for the ticket competition till midnight tonight.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭snowy (REAL)

Yay!! Pink Floyd
    whats the likelyhood of the coming to play in Ireland??
    If they do a tour.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

I'll believe it when I see it, and as one Mr. Geldof is involved I feel a little torn, but wouldn't Slane be perfect????

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

What, Pink Floyd to support Eminem and Fiddy?

What, Pink Floyd to support Eminem and Fiddy?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Umm, no not quite :D

But seeing as Slane is quite late this year (mid sept. rather than late august), there would be a better chance of the light show being seen, which of course is what a floyd gig is all about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

Rumour is Ardgillan Castle in september.. read that on oxegen. harldy true. most likely complete bollox. but imagine..... :p
    I'll probably be in canada though... :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

Maybe Page and Plant will play that as well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭spiderlegs

Somehow,I detect a hint of sarcasm!? Page and Plant playin' together would be too good to be true.ooh and imagine jason on drums..................... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

spiderlegs wrote:
    Somehow,I detect a hint of sarcasm!? Page and Plant playin' together would be too good to be true.ooh and imagine jason on drums..................... :rolleyes:

Don't see why not. It's a charity event and it's about time Page became active again.

Anyways...Yay! Pink Floyd! :D

As regards Page and Plant, it would be appropriate for a re-union with JPJ at this time if only to make up for the balls-up they made at Live Aid.

The idea of Zep and Floyd on the same bill......hmmm, musical wet dream, hmmm. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

think of the vast amounts of drugged out middle aged dudes.... and pretty much every age below that come to think of it....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

i would so anythiong (except a**l) to see that

Advertisement