Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPod Voice Recorder

Options
  • 12-06-2005 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I'm planning on buying a voice recorder for my iPod.

Any recomendations? I was looking at a Belkin and a Griffin voice recorder. I'm planning on using it for recording live gigs and stuff.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

that would be illegeal. i was thinking of getting one to record my lectures in college - which is also illegal unless you get permission from the lecturer (AFAIK)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

besty wrote:
    that would be illegeal. i was thinking of getting one to record my lectures in college - which is also illegal unless you get permission from the lecturer (AFAIK)

Alot of bands allow recording of concerts. So its not illegal in all cases.

Alot of people use mini discs and proper mics, because you'll have to sub over batteries half way thru, which cant be done with an ipod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

The iPod has a voice recorder now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

steveland? wrote:
    The iPod has a voice recorder now?

Indeed

http://www.podstogo.com/podstogo/index.php?cPath=305_43

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Interesting... do you have to install something on the iPod to make it work/get the option to record things?

Now all they need is an FM radio...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Dont know to be honest. I've never used one. I'd imagine there's a button on the iTalk which begins recording....?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Jammer wrote:
    Alot of bands allow recording of concerts. So its not illegal in all cases.

Alot of people use mini discs and proper mics, because you'll have to sub over batteries half way thru, which cant be done with an ipod.

Like the man in the orthopaedic shoes, I stand corrected.

Advertisement