Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink or red

Options
  • 12-06-2005 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

I want to get a couple of 120mm red led case fans and a couple of red cold cathode tubes.

I know a lot of red stuff actually turns out to be pink ......has anyone got either of the above that isn't pink and is actually a red colour ? can I get a brand name/supplier please?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

most are pink tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Dundhoone

oh. Even fans with leds?

I'd be better lighting the case with red leds so!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

hmm sorry i missread the post led fans tend to give a red glow rather than pink its the cathodes that give it the pink glow

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Hitide.ie has Red cathodes, i got him to stock them... They are red n V bright, used them for my Desk project(must take pics of it..)

http://www.hitide.ie/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/34_36/products_id/351

Revoltec Twinset Cathode Light Color: Red

these puppies?

and they are defo red not pink light?

• Advertisement

Ype, can get pics if u want...

your building that desk for the missus right? Not blinded by love are ya??? you sure you know the difference between soppy red and soppy pink!!! lol

Anyhoo a friend of mine picked me up some Akasa Cold C ones he swore would be red. They are pink. damn colourblind folk.........

I'll get me some from Hitide, thanks unkleresco

No probs, will have pics up late tonight...

Advertisement