Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aviaries Armagh area

Options
  • 13-06-2005 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

I bred budgies some 30 years ago and now that I have retired thought Id like to put a small aviary or flight in my back garden. Nothing very big maybe no more than 6 birds initially.
    I live in north Armagh area
    None of my local garden centres or garden shed suppliers are able to build or supply one.
    I have also left some messages on some breeders guestbooks. No replies.

Long shot I know but I wonder if any of you folks know a supplier in North Armagh/West Down area.

Thanks

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

It's very difficult to get aviarys built, sometimes it's like pulling teeth trying to find someone.

These guys are a bit pricey but you might find what you are looking for, they might be able to make to order.
    http://www.forshamcottagearks.com/MainSite/erol.html#1x0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 RedBranchKnight

Thanks for this.
    A bit pricey I think and bigger than I really want but at least its a lead to follow.
    Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Arcadian

It may be better to buy a garden shed and build a flight DIY style?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 RedBranchKnight

Thanks for this but I wouldnt really trust my building abilities.
    Got a lead from a local pet shop tonight which might be the answer.

Advertisement