Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo DS ads reach new level of ridiculousness.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

o_0

That's got nothing to do with anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    http://www.touch-ds.jp/mediagallery/st16.html

Ad for Famicom Wars (Advance Wars) - its rather silly.

Its the Japanese ad ... by Japanese standards that ad is the high of rational logic and thought :p

I am sure the US and European ads (if there are any) will make a lot more sense

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

In fairness to it...while the ad makes no sense, it's still a better ad than the ongoing "touch everything" ones which show us some guy running around after playing his ds and manipulating the world as if it were part of the DS. Which is all very well to suggest how addictive it is, but it doesn't show me what the games look like on the system.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

well, it kind of makes sense...
    To me they're supposed to be regular people whom are acting like their in the army, just like you will be acting like a general when you get Advance Wars DS. Or something.

Anyway, it's Japanese.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Glipmac

well that was strange, funny but strange... why not we should have more insane adverts on our TV... Why do we only remember the insane adverts :eek::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement