Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

re: selling a car

Options
  • 13-06-2005 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hey, I'm currently selling my car. I've had it on a few motoring websites as well as car magazines for the last couple of weeks but the interest doesn't seem to be there. Is this because its a bad time of year to sell a car (understandibly winter tends to make people want to be in a nice warm car in going to work in the mornings) ?? Does anyone else find it difficult to get the asking price of a car they're selling? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

I dunno about cars.. but Ive been trying to sell my bike for the last few months and not a peep. I thought it'd go fairly easily because it's quite possibly the only one of it's type in Ireland but it's still in my garage. Maybe people just aren't buying anymore?!?

(Motors forum might be a better place for this than Cork City)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 wheninrome

Yeah, its in the motors forum but i'm from cork and living in dublin, wanted a cork perspective on it! Anyway, what kind of a bike do you have, is it a racing bike? Theres a colleague in work that is into her racing bikes..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

naw.. not a crotch rocket. More in the luxury tourer class. In fact I could probably carry one of those popular racing bikes on the luggage rack without many problems :D

Advertisement