Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths Paper II (H)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭Alkers

Anyone have a clarification of that Standard Deviation part? I said that it would increase as the new mean would be older/younger than the previous means. Anyone one side of the previous means would not necessarily be any closer to the new mean and anyone that was the other side of the original mean is now even further "deviated" from the mean. Does that make sense. I think I explained it better this morning :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

Study??? wrote:
    are you f**kin insane you thought the paper was hard but you reckin you got a b2. shut up and give the rest of us a break

Should have done some work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Richard_Fonzie

I thought it was pretty handy. Circle question caught me for time though :( (took about 35 minutes), took about 2 pages of horrible grunge till I realised I only need 3-4 lines to finish it. The c) parts in probability and vectors were way easier than I'd expected (finished 3 probabilty questions in 40 minutes :P)... but that's usually not a good thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Richard_Fonzie

ColHol wrote:
    This is something like what i got for the vectors part (a), anyone get anything similar?
    vectors.JPG
    I got something like that. But I rewrote the vectors to a simpler one, but still ended up in the same place...

Advertisement