Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography paper fault

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Mysteryfish

me too! Go lefties! It's so damn annoying, whenever you want to write anything neat it's so damn hard because your hand is warm and it smudges the ink. I nearly always have a blue line down the side of my hand after school or exams-argh! english!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

That question bothered me, but I didnt; notice that mistake!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Heh, I'm a leftie too - weird how most of us are, must prove we're smarter or summit ;)

Off topic - does (sorry, did!) any other lefties have trouble drawing the ogive in maths because you had to push forward instead of pull-type-thing? In the exam today in a fit of genius I turned it upside down and drew it like that, was so easy....quite proud of myself now :D .

I lick my seal, the first day I tried the discreetly-lick-finger-then-push-down-seal, but it didn't work. That gum is an acquired taste, but it grows on you, honest :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

ME and my mates have a competition to see who can do the sexyist lick its great craic try it , it will freak the supervisor out.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Irishstabber

AHHH that is the scariest thing I have ever heard ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Fenny

Yeah, I noticed that mistake. I didn't tell anyone though, but everyone'll get the marks for it anyway. And we don't have to lick our seals - the examiner does it for us. :P

Hey - leftie here too! I want to cry every time I have to write in a spiral-bound notebook because of the damn spokes. My ogive went all wobbly because it is harder to draw it with a left hand, but I just left it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

ME and my mates have a competition to see who can do the sexyist lick its great craic try it , it will freak the supervisor out.

Thats brilliant, I'm trying it tomorrow!

That damn mistake annoyed me so much, and my hand comes out all blue from the exams too....I'm so messy, even my wrist was all inky last friday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

back to geography it was really easy but you still needed to know stuff for section 2 but again it wasnt too much of a hassle

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Alqua

I did notice that mistake as well, but I thought I must have read it wrong or something. I felt really sick during that exam, it was awful. I finished the paper as fast as I could and basically ran out of the place. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Fobia wrote:
    Off topic - does (sorry, did!) any other lefties have trouble drawing the ogive in maths because you had to push forward instead of pull-type-thing? In the exam today in a fit of genius I turned it upside down and drew it like that, was so easy....quite proud of myself now :D .
    I get all my points, then draw it backwards. Do the geography map.. measuring thingy backwards as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Me too but one of the supervisors in the centre said she couldnt tell us to change it because she had not been formally noted about it and it was up to our judgemant.
    Same thing happened to me when I told my supervisor. But then they got confirmation from the Department that it was officially messed up. Lol.

Advertisement