Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Business**

Options
  • 13-06-2005 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Have decided in a fit of anger that I'm going to forget about History and just concentrate on Business.
    Has anyone got any tips/predictions?
    How confident is everyone about the paper?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 SineadSligo

Im ****in ****ting it, i really wish id payed attention in school and actualy studyed!!

Ive history after bst too... grrrrrrr

So yeah, what should I know for History and for Bst guys??

x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

if anything i'd forget about business and concentrate on history, prob what i will do. U can do a lot in business, i will do 2 hours on it 2moro. Not worried on it. Its not as if theres any PREDICTIONS its the usual ****. Having said that, i need to improve on a D1 with a B3. Not sure i've done the work to pull this off.

All i can say is its the way u answer them. POint form, make it clear. they won't go looking to give u marks, the business marking examiners are greedy *****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭mrs. hamlet

Its as much about knowing the marking scheme as knowing the actual business!

and they say don't waffle but i got a b thru pure waffle in the mocks!

Is anyone leavin' units out?

im not doin' 6 and 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

I'm also in the business/history boat.
    My predicament is that I have very little studied for history but really need to get at least an a2 in Business. I reckon if i went in to the exam now i could get a b3 or b2 so I dont know whether to study a lo for business and just go into history on a wing and a prayer or whether to just try study for both

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

oh and i have french tommorow so at least i can study for most of the day tommorow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭jetsonx

this is the best piece of advice I've seen on boards leaving cert. forum so far. What most people forget about the leaving cert. is that you can have the whole textbook learned off in your head but if you do not know how to apply it - (.ie. by knowing the marking scheme) you can waste hours of precious time in an examhall of rehashing information that is not needed.

well said mrs hamlet....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Pistol Pete

All i can say is its the way u answer them. POint form, make it clear. they won't go looking to give u marks, the business marking examiners are greedy *****.

Yeah damn those greedy business examiners, keeping all the marks for themselves, why I oughta...

What are they going to do with them, trade them in for a box of Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭mrs. hamlet

jetsonx wrote:

well said mrs hamlet....

y, thank u! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭DuFF-MAN

I agree also.....

Here is a link that have the marking schemes for the past few years for every subject (incl. business)

Marking Schemes - Click the "I accept box",Choose a Year and a Subject

Advertisement