Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Java Question

Options
  • 13-06-2005 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭

I have completed a programme to display 2 images on screen. I need to know if someone can give me a hand to write a programme in Java to send these images to the graphics card. How is this done?

Michael.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Can you explain your question better. What you see on your screen is sent to your graphics card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭bullock

I have designed a programme side by side .... I want to send these images to a 3-D monitor and display them as a 3-D image using Java. I'm not too sure how I'm going to go about it. Any ideas??

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Whats the 3D monitor called?

Is this what you are looking for?
    http://www.stereophotography.com/sapplet/index.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭bullock

It is called a 3D DTI monitor. It uses a Polygon Editing tool to display images. I want to write a programme in Java that will allow me to take points from these images and calculate the distance between the object and the camera.

Any Ideas. Thanks for the websites. There a help.

Advertisement