Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XDA IIs

• 13-06-2005 4:22pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me the current price of these? Can't find it anywhere on the web.

EDIT: Out of curiosity, anyone ever run both one of these and a SE 910i? Which did you prefer?

adam

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

o2 are selling them for 180 pounds
    http://shop.o2.co.uk/shop/handset/O2/XDAIIs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

O2 (Ireland) are ringing me back "in June" when they've released them.. I'm not holding my breath. That was after ringing the business customer care number (as directed by their website), transferred to customer care, back to BCC, back to CC, and finally back to BCC!

.cg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I hate when they put stuff on the website when they haven't actually got it. Does it achieve anything bar annoying potential customers?

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Wavey

Yeah O2 ireland fobbed me off for ages about the xda2i and O2uk will only sell one with a contract so I bought a new one off ebay and unlocked it to take my Ready to Go sim!!
    I'de reccommend that route if you really want one. I paid €500 all in.

I'de go for the i as opposed to the s. Better camera,processer, battery life. And the keyboard is also horrible on the s.

Wavey

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Screw it, some some proper photos today and it's even bigger than I thought. Jesus, I thought the original one was bad...

Course Vodafone are just as bad, I went to three stores today and only one of them had a demo P910i handset, and that was a dummy.

Anyone know what Vodafone are like for delivery? I'm goin away Thursday so if I order Monday will I have it Tuesday/Wednesday?

adam

• Advertisement
Advertisement