Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT question

Options
  • 13-06-2005 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

My NCT is coming up and I was wondering if car a could fail because of amps and subwoofer in the boot?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

Hopefully :D:D:D:D:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

DubTony wrote:
    Hopefully :D:D:D:D:D
    LOL

Seriously though. Does the setup hinder your access to the spare wheel and tools? Your boot is supposed to be empty for the test. Just take out any clutter that morning to be safe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

boom-chucka-boom-chucka] boom-chucka-boom-chucka boom-chucka-boom-chucka boom-chucka-boom-chucka boom-chucka-boom-chuckaboom-chucka-boom-chucka boom-chucka-boom-chucka boom-chucka-boom-chucka boom-chucka-boom-chucka boom-chucka-boom-chucka boom-chucka-boom-chucka boom-chucka-boom-chucka boom-chucka-boom-chucka-boom and so on ad nauseum.

I bet you own a reverse-fit only cap! :D

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

LMAO ... Mike, you're a bad bastard :D

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Dearg Doom

Christ, I'm sorry I even asked!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement