Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

battlefield account problem

Options
  • 13-06-2005 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

friend is having a problem creative account. Apperantly it just freezes on 'creating account' and doesnt actually create it...any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭bounty

username is probably in use, use something unique

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Well most people I've heard of it freezes for them like your friend. For me it did the same, then I went back into the menu and tried to sign in with that name and pw it was trying to create which worked.

Alternativly you can sign up for an account on the Gamespy website I think. Don't have the exact url, tis around the forum somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Yea wouldnt work for me either, only had a quick look, will try again properly later.Although was inpressed by the single player.

Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Take a look at this thread for information

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Cheers lads.

• Advertisement
Advertisement