Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Provisional Result Dates Notice

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

zap wrote:
    got my results today 2 weeks early don't fully understand them really anyone wanna translate them for me see attached pic.
    Bah, 1st Science look to be out, but no 3rd Science out yet! Cúnt! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Idoubtit

Got my results today, got 97% in one exam EEEEEEEEEASY!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEASY!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEASY!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I can look forward to going to thailand for a couple of months without having to come home early for repeats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Only if you needed more than a bare pass.
    And... alls I know is that I passed Japanese. 78%. :D
    Wahoo, another Japanese first for boards! Well done to everyone though, all the marks look to be pretty high. Ya should have seen my first year marks /*shudder*/

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

or my second year ones for that matter. you got yours yet blondie? that "Exam Results" button is so evil - it should appear till the results do in my opinion!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

Yahoo 3rd science are up. I got 72% overall. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

tribulus wrote:

for my overall grade for the year it says PASS as well, does it just say pass or fail or can it say 1H 2H1 etc. just it says pass for me cus i did pass maths?????

it only says pass or fail for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

tribulus wrote:
    mine are out today too :D
    don't know how to censor things like zap there so here:

final grades
    biology 1H chemistry 1H comp science 2H1 Maths pass!!!

:D:D:D:D:D :cool: fukin chuffed thanks again rainbow kirby and blondie for the help!!!

edit: actually i'm confused too, someone explain, mine looks the same as zaps
    are the percentages just our summer results or overall results

Big time congrats Science Boy but honestly the Bio and Chem results are not a surprise. However only a 2H1 in a subject that has the word ''Science'' in it? That is shocking beyond belief. I'm going to make sure that you attend all of your 9:00 lectures next year. You slacking big time. Discipline will prevail!

Anyway well done. At least there will be at least 1 person remaining in UCD from our old school next year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

cheers zane :D sure you've only one subject and two months to study for it, you're sorted. Dunno about any of the other lads, can't see them doing too well!!!
    I'm going to make sure that you attend all of your 9:00 lectures next year. You slacking big time. Discipline will prevail!

ha haa if i get my subject choices i'll only be in at 9 twice :p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

tribulus wrote:
    cheers zane :D sure you've only one subject and two months to study for it, you're sorted. Dunno about any of the other lads, can't see them doing too well!!!

ha haa if i get my subject choices i'll only be in at 9 twice :p:p

Jaysus you've been quick with the old 2nd year timetables haven't you!

Eh well I think Mr. Jam and Flynn won't be back, Quiff Boy has turned into a complete dosser in second semester so is looking dodgy, Belgian Boy sid nothing for that crappy Sports Management joke of a course, but the rest of the crew should be grand.... at least I think and with possible couple of repeat additions next year we'll still be flying the flag of the best basketball school in the entire of Ireland! :)

Syth wrote:
    Yahoo 3rd science are up. I got 72% overall. :D
    Odd, mine aren't on SIS...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

Neither are mine. Must just be Denom Comp Sci that aren't up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

at least I think and with possible couple of repeat additions next year we'll still be flying the flag of the best basketball school in the entire of Ireland! :)
    Thats crazy talk! Everyone knows Teresiams are the best basketball school in Ireland - win an all-Ireland pretty much every year!
    RedAlert wrote:
    or my second year ones for that matter. you got yours yet blondie? that "Exam Results" button is so evil - it should appear till the results do in my opinion!:)
    Nah I'm still playing the waiting game - waiting game sucks :p I remember that button so well - last year a few people had got internships for the Summer, so we built up this mad big netwok of email addresses to "chat" to each other during the day from our various offices. Anyway we heard the results were coming out on this Friday, so spent the whole day just checking, and checking again, and basically rechecking every 2 minutes or so - the f**kers waited untill 6 o'clock that evening before they put them up!

Syth wrote:
    Yahoo 3rd science are up. I got 72% overall.
    nerd!

/*points finger*/ NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah seriously though, well done and all that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

Kevok wrote:
    Must just be Denom Comp Sci that aren't up.

I'm Denom. Comp. Sci. Arts and mine are available :)

kasintahan wrote:
    I'm Denom. Comp. Sci. Arts and mine are available :)
    He means REAL Denom Comp Sci ;):)

Einst&#252 wrote: »
    He means REAL Denom Comp Sci ;):)

I used to do REAL Denom Comp Sci and REAL Chemistry (with some less real math, french and business) in a horrible dual honours 32+ hours classes + 6 hours labs per week (not incl study or assignments)....

...then i discovered sex, drugs and rock 'n roll.

Frankly, it's been on the up and up since then :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

ah stupid 2nd Comp + Geography won't be up for ages! ah well hope i won't go back but good ol' exam insurance should help me here in canada if worst comes to worst, but i'm a good 70% dure i'm in the clear, maybe i'll come back for the weekend to see chemical brothers and under world ..... hmmmm.

kasintahan wrote:
    I used to do REAL Denom Comp Sci and REAL Chemistry (with some less real math, french and business) in a horrible dual honours 32+ hours classes + 6 hours labs per week (not incl study or assignments)....

...then i discovered sex, drugs and rock 'n roll.

Frankly, it's been on the up and up since then :D
    Why would you do that to yourself? Comp Sci is easy enough to bluff your way through! :D Or so was my impression of the exams...! Can't drop it now, trying to get to 4th year!

"...then i discovered sex, drugs and rock 'n roll."
    Perhaps thats why I manage to be in about 8 hours a week tops... :D;) And thats a struggle :p

Perhaps thats why I manage to be in about 8 hours a week tops... :D;) And thats a struggle :p

That's why everyone should do arts!

If I only did 8 hours a weeks I'd still be in for over half my classes!

Half your what now? :)
    I struggle to go to any lectures, I lose interest quickly if I do go, and leave. Thankfully i've been ok with how I've studied in the previous years, hoping it pays off this year too :D

I WANT MY RESULTS! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

blondie83 wrote:
    Thats crazy talk! Everyone knows Teresiams are the best basketball school in Ireland - win an all-Ireland pretty much every year!

bah blasphemy!!!!

• Advertisement

Half your what now? :)
    I struggle to go to any lectures, I lose interest quickly if I do go, and leave.

I lose interest pretty quickly too, but the lectures are full of hot girls so at least you've something to distract you.

Actually for some bizzare reason my preformace in exams is directly linked to the ratio of stunners in the class - the more I have to struggle to keep my mind off them the better my concentration on the course material...
    Theres a limit though, in 6th year my class was 90% female - it was so distracting I used not to school! :)
    I'd take my course books, hike up Killiney and study alone in the forest or by the cliffs. :eek:

Advertisement