Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobiles

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

All rough work is meant to be handed up aswell, you can get marks for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

yes yes yes i know its seperate so i can use it to scribble on but included it. Does it matter? I just used a seperate page for some calculations and checking. Ad yes i included it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭7thSeal

Why not just use the back page of the book

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

If, like me, you write fairly heavily and therefore make it nigh on impossible to read the back of any page you have written - i.e. only write on one side of the page - then needing more paper is an all too frequent occurence.

Besides, how can you write on the left hand side of a pad / answer book? It's unnatural I tells ya!

O. . . . . . .k
    You're the first person I've ever heard of doing this

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

Bob wrote:

Besides, how can you write on the left hand side of a pad / answer book? It's unnatural I tells ya!

You could always just move the pad a few inches to the right, so that it's in the same position as the other page.

coughOCDcough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

But then, if you're right handed, your forearm is all over another page and not the desk like it's supposed to be! It just doesn't feel right to write (tee hee) on the left hand side of a page. Blasphemers!

Seriously though, a good few of my friends are like this... I think... is it really that odd? Oh dear...

Well I think its clear, you're all a bunch of freaks

EDIT: We are getting off topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

EDIT: Who cares

• Advertisement

When I said freaks I was refering to Bob and his friends
    Bob wrote:
    Seriously though, a good few of my friends are like this... I think... is it really that odd? Oh dear...

Ah. I withdraw my statement. Sorry, as i read it back it was pretty harsh.

Advertisement