Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relllllllligion!!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

Lia_lia wrote:
    Oh a hate religion.our teacher is a complete moron

Moron? Mom? What is with all the American lingo?

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Alqua

Well I thought Religion was the usual baloney, but I really liked the picture of the nuns all staring at the laptop. It was really funny, thought the questions on it were pathetic as usual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

So Religion was definately the best test I had so far, even though I probably didn't get an A. It's possible I did but I don't think so.

I did the short questions, I did the 4 middle questions and I did a very good (in my opinion anyway) long question.

Then, that's when the fun started. I used the 2 extra questions which I opted not to do, to rip the piss out of it. For emaxple (heh heh):

I said that the meaning of the cross was, "Back vampires, back!"

When it asked why do some young people believe in God I said, "i) Because their parents used swift indoctrination techniques. One of which is known as mid-balling. ii) Because peer pressure makes them think it's cool. Like smoking!"

When asked for another way young people express religious meaning I said, "Some young people make posters that say, "I Heart God!", "Jesus Is Metal," and so forth. I know I do!"

I did some other stuff too. If I had had more time I would have done more still.

T'was a good day.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Alqua

I said that the meaning of the cross was, "Back vampires, back!"
    Hehe, brilliant!
    Everyone should've done something like that!

I got a bit carried away in the very last section. I did the thing about the places of worship, and said something like the saints on the stained glass windows seem as if they're going to come alive and come down from the window to you. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Diarmsquid wrote:
    Moron? Mom? What is with all the American lingo?

Moron:I dont think this board allows swearing,so thats all I could think of.
    Mom:Everybody round here call their mothers Mom. :p

The religion was a doss.Although I used a lot of sarcasm and stuff so I probably lost marks...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Irishstabber

Can sarcasm really be seen in writing???
    "yea...sure you are. Alright, whatever you say." :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Can sarcasm really be seen in writing???
    "yea...sure you are. Alright, whatever you say." :confused:
    :( yes it can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

i was stuck for time nearly i had 10 minutes to scrawl through the comprehension which i left to the end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Casserine

Stuck for time? I left early with having done extra questions. That exam was the easiest Religion exam in years. My last, too. All done now. Phew.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

When asked for another way young people express religious meaning I said, "Some young people make posters that say, "I Heart God!", "Jesus Is Metal," and so forth. I know I do!"
    Someone's been reading Penny Arcade again. :)
    http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/pennyarcade/7410/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

N.... N..... N..... No! :o

Advertisement