Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Murderdolls

Options
  • 13-06-2005 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Is it true that there is a new Murderdoll album out????

If so i gotta get it. :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 deadtome

I dnt think thay have a new album out YET!...because joey is gona be on tour wit slipknot till the end of 2005..but after that ..i seen in a magaziene that thay are gona bring out a new album!..so prob next summer it will be out.??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

A lot of people hate the murderdolls, but i think theyve got some brilliant songs going on. Doubt theres a new album yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

As far as I'm aware, the lead singer from Murderdolls, Wednesday 13, has released a solo album. I think it's called "Translyvania 90210". There's a video doing the rounds at the moment on tv. Perhaps that's what Sarah O is referring to?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

A lot of people hate the murderdolls, but i think theyve got some brilliant songs going on. Doubt theres a new album yet.
    Yep I love them, I bought there first album by accident and they really have some really catchy tunes on there! Id love to hear there new album when it comes out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Misfits for 2005

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭OLP

bombidol wrote:
    Misfits for 2005
    whats this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Drevin Fairy

silas wrote:
    Yep I love them, I bought there first album by accident and they really have some really catchy tunes on there! Id love to hear there new album when it comes out.

Me too, well it wasnt an accident but still
    Murderdolls for presidents!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 deadtome

Muderdolls are pretty kool....but that have so SUPER SWEET RIFFAGE on "beond the vally of the murder dolls"..its pretty kool! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭skregs

i'm not (extremely) ashamed to admit that i like the murderdolls, i even got one of the drumsticks when they were here supporting papa roach

any new stuff out is Wednesday 13's solo stuff

video here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

I also like the murderdolls. Good music and some funny pisstakes

• Advertisement

what im saying is that they've basically ripped off the style of the misfits. with all the horror references

bombidol wrote:
    what im saying is that they've basically ripped off the style of the misfits. with all the horror references

and your point is??

no point really just saying

sorry, thought you were making some irrelavent point
    no offense

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

And they make no secret of it whatsoever, which is good. Itd be terrible if Wednesday said that he never heard of the misfits or summat.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

I like that Walked With a Zombie track. Nice n' punky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Geiger

There was an interview with Wednesday in Metal Hammer last month. He said they might do another album, but there's no way it'll be out in 2006. Everyone is working on their own projects. Guess that means the earliest release date would be 2007.

Advertisement