Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferrin money

Options
  • 13-06-2005 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Just wonderin wats the best way of transferrrin money to my brother in prague, hes got no sirrus or credit card?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

Western Union

http://www.westernunion.ie/

He can pick up the money from any western union outlet over there. He will need to have ID like a passport or drivers license.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Note Western Union is not to be used for sending money to strangers, only people you know and trust.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

Well i presume the OP trusts his/her brother....
    I wouldn't transfer money to anyone i didn't trust.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭govinda

metrognome wrote:
    Just wonderin wats the best way of transferrrin money to my brother in prague, hes got no sirrus or credit card?

www.moneybookers.com is good - much cheaper than Western Union too (although slower, so it does depend on how quickly he needs the cash). He can draw the money down to his bank account.

HTH

Advertisement