Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another 'recommend me some games' thread.

• 13-06-2005 10:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭

Well... *sigh* I'm crossing over to the dark side. I'm getting a crystal Xbox and Halo this weekend (cheaply in work :p)
    So what else do you all recommend I play?
    I'll play pretty much anything, but I absolutely hate sports games. I also don't have that much money, so preferably stuff I can get cheap.
    Thanks! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

i enjoyed 007:Nightfire and True Crime: Streets of LA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Jammer wrote:
    I whole heartly advise you not to buy these. Nightfire is a generic shooter and True Crime drove me mad >_<

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=258083

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Jammer wrote:
    Played both. Didn't like either much. (though I can get Nightfire for about 2 euro on GC in work)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

id say youd enjoy oddworld strangers wrath kirby. ninja gaiden and i think i remember you sayin you liked lylat wars so youd probably love panzer dragoon orta.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Interesting. PDO is real hard to find though...
    Unless you have a secret stash in Dawson St...*poke*evad*poke*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,747 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The only problem with PDO is that you will probably want to buy a saturn afterwards to play the prequel Panzer Dragoon Saga :D Other than that along with Ninja Gaiden its by far the best game on the Xbox. Should be easy enough to find on Ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Knights of the old republic, im replaying it at the mo, pure class

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

I just got "Brother in Arms, The Road to Hill 30" dam good game, very well done and kick ass surround sound on a good system,

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Doom 3, Monkey ball Deluxe(1 & 2 combined + 50 new levels), san andreas, revenge of the sith.

Its well worth getting it chipped too.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

toiletduck wrote:
    Knights of the old republic, im replaying it at the mo, pure class

Seconded.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Jade empire, halo, KOTOR, San Andreas, Conker live and reloaded (very,very funny)Forza motorsport (if your into car games), Splinter cell 3,Timesplitters3, rainbow6 black arrow, Ghost recon 2......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

Conker:Live and Reloaded or Splinter Cell:Chaos Theory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭LukeSkywalker

Street Fighter Limited Edition excellent game have it here gonna sell it for 30euro its new.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

dont trust luke he is a thieving little C*nt do no business with him

he has scammed people with several different names on SHOP and is trying to sell outside it and LUKE if you dont like it tough NOW F*CK off boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

get burnout 3 post haste!

next to ninja gaiden, it's the only way i can justify owning an xbox.
    out of the 18 other games i have for it, nothing has recieved more than a few hours of play.
    hopefully PDO, Psychonauts and that mech game (brain freeze!) get me interested in console gaming again...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

tman wrote:
    get burnout 3 post haste!

You *must* get burnout 3.

woody wrote:
    he has scammed people with several different names on SHOP and is trying to sell outside it and LUKE if you dont like it tough NOW F*CK off boards

name i 1 i have not scammed at all that fatherted fellow scammed me so f**k off

Let me see under which name you little scamming TURD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

:D:D wheeler and dealer in the shop section? tut tut

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭father_ted9t9

I NEVER SCAMMED YOU lukeskywalker u IGNORANT LITTLE PIECE OF ****! yOU TRIED SCAMMING A PHONE OFF ME SAYING YOU SENT A 3650 ON TO ME, I NEVER GOT ONE OFF YOU, YOU DIDNT GIVE ME ANY SDS REGISTERED POST NUMBER AND YOU EXPECTED ME TO SEND MY PHONE TO YOU! I am not the only one on here complaining about you so dont get me startted, and there is always a reason when someone is banned from threads...and well eh... your banned from a lot of them! Hopefully when Vexorg and Blade sort it out, the sitewide ban will be coming sooner rather than later! adios Chhhhhuuuuuummmppppp!

i did send the nokia 3650 i swear on my life and i never said u scammed me so stfu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

here lads stfu.

reccommend kirby games or fúck off!!

kirby id say for one player alone get conker live and reloaded. mutiplayer it really isnt amazing or near as good as id hoped. its lacking in sometin big time.

evad_lhorg good man go back asleep:D

Well i am recommending him games but woody is given me ****

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

evad_lhorg wrote:
    here lads stfu.

reccommend kirby games or fúck off!!

You mean to say the 'report a post' feature is broken?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement