Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from after hours

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

amp wrote:
    No, being whinged at by a moron who can barely contruct a sentence let alone a constructive argument is getting to me. Or maybe I'm just taking it out on little johnnyc because I find myself reading more and more posts from morons who learned how to type on a Nokia. LEARN ENGLISH MORONS! THE SHIFT KEY IS YOUR FRIEND! 2 DOES NOT = TO/TOO

Ok, maybe having to wait till noon to complete level 42 is a small factor.

I thought johnny was being a whinney sh1t too,-- but you just proved his point

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭johnnyc

i am probably been too general theres a few mods who are intolerant Talliesin but the vast majority are alright with the exception of amp and bazh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

I htought joe was being a whinney sh1t too,-- but you just proved his point

eh?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

johnnyc wrote:
    If you have nothing constructive to say amp then don't say anything you muppet!

oh the ironing

joe. wrote:
    eh?
    johnny, sorry , humble apologies , sorry////

• Advertisement

my english is bad i know i blame my nokia phone

johnny, sorry , humble apologies , sorry////

ah its alright apology accepted meditraitor

johnnyc wrote:
    ah its alright apology accepted meditraitor

Thread killer,, :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

johnnyc wrote:
    i am probably been too general theres a few mods who are intolerant Talliesin but the vast majority are alright
    I'm intolerant AND alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Rewinding a bit here?
    i know it has nothing to do with you but i posted a reply to karn (the mod of humor) he didn't even reply that he recieved my complaint and didn't do anything towards does insightful comments of bash.
    How do you know Kharn received your PM? After you received no reply, did you attempt to contact another Mod, or escalate it to an admin? Even posting on feedback would have been good. Or did you just grumble under your breath about the uselessness of mods, and assume that you were being ignored?
    RuggieBear wrote:
    would it be possible to get a "read receipt" (in the same manner for PM's) for reported posts? Not sure if it was possible but it would be a simple idea and would allow a reporter to know that a mod has, at the very least, seen the report.
    Post reports are emailed to us, not Pm'ed, so I don't think that could work. I have on occasion been known to refuse a read receipt too. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Thread killer,, :cool:

You backed a winner there alright. And besides, I know I'm doing a good job when people call me a nazi.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

maybe if you had more stuff in the command centre,
    pole dancers/free booze/ps2's more of the mods would show up for work every day?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

johnnyc wrote:
    there should be a grade system for moderators

then there should be a grade system for users as well.

how do you think you would do?

you come on and you whinge and you whine, you abuse people and you call them names, and yet you feel you are you are not treated with the respect and dignity you deserve?

well, to be honest, people are treated exactly as they treat other people.

so perhaps if you had a concillitory manner, people would look afavourably on you, instead, you decide to be a smart ass wise guy, abuse and name call, and in return you get treated like a not so smart ass and not so wise guy.

perhaps you need to look deeper into yourself to find the answers that you seek?
    or maybe, just maybe, you might try another bullitan board if this one is too oppressive for your tastes?

amp wrote:
    You backed a winner there alright. And besides, I know I'm doing a good job when people call me a nazi.

Always wanted to meet one of them , in the flesh(so to speak) :D

then there should be a grade system for users as well.

how do you think you would do?

you come on and you whinge and you whine, you abuse people and you call them names, and yet you feel you are you are not treated with the respect and dignity you deserve?

well, to be honest, people are treated exactly as they treat other people.

so perhaps if you had a concillitory manner, people would look afavourably on you, instead, you decide to be a smart ass wise guy, abuse and name call, and in return you get treated like a not so smart ass and not so wise guy.

perhaps you need to look deeper into yourself to find the answers that you seek?
    or maybe, just maybe, you might try another bullitan board if this one is too oppressive for your tastes?
    reimplementing the rep system?

haha
    good luck

Chalk wrote:
    reimplementing the rep system?

haha
    good luck

Thats a great idea "//hides behind chair//"

Always wanted to meet one of them , in the flesh(so to speak) :D

Really? Why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭zippo22

DeVore wrote:
    "bull****, if you're going to do a job then do it fúckin right. "

"job" implies pay. So since I've taken the time to reply to your post.... that'll be 100 quid please!

DeV.

"Job" does NOT imply pay. I've just done a job in the jacks and nobody is goin' to pay me for it.

amp wrote:
    Really? Why?

My interest in cruelty and stupidity is a long running thing, :D please dont take offense, :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Chalk wrote:
    reimplementing the rep system

haha
    good luck

why would you want to reimplement the rep system.
    waste of time.

good luck to you to.

• Advertisement

My interest in cruelty and stupidity is a long running thing, :D please dont take offense, :D

None taken shithead :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

amp wrote:
    None taken shithead :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D pot- kettle,
    dont care what they say about you, I like you... give s a kiss, go on ,,,, :D

:D pot- kettle,
    dont care what they say about you, I like you... give s a kiss, go on ,,,, :D

ooooooo goss! spill the beans! What does everyone say about me!!!!?!!!?!

amp wrote:
    ooooooo goss! spill the beans! What does everyone say about me!!!!?!!!?!

//bored with u now//That your kind, considerate, sweet and good looking,,,, // as he runs for the exit///gets his coat//

why would you want to reimplement the rep system.
    waste of time.

good luck to you to.
    /me looks for keys to command centre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Reason: is amp a girl or boy, not sure how to choose my next words
    Fussy git.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Who'd have thought this big X button in my browser would ever become useful? It just did.

Someone please lock this thread before some other normal user falls in and suffers the same fate of complete non-interest like I did.

//bored with u now//That your kind, considerate, sweet and good looking,,,, // as he runs for the exit///gets his coat//

That's a good lad.

Talliesin wrote:
    Fussy git.
    :D I knew I could feel the breath of another mod on my neck,,, let me retreat now with one last comment..

Please dont ban me!!!!!! ;)

Love and kisses to all (especially the hard working mods, no sarcasm,)
    medi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

seamus wrote:
    Post reports are emailed to us, not Pm'ed, so I don't think that could work. I have on occasion been known to refuse a read receipt too. :)

coolio....didn't know that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement