Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from after hours

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

amp wrote:
    What do you think we do all day? Sit in the boards.ie command centre waiting for your complaints? Some of us have jobs, school, WoW addictions.

We do vital work that keeps boards running. We do it for nothing. Shut the fuck up.
    No, being whinged at by a moron who can barely contruct a sentence let alone a constructive argument is getting to me. Or maybe I'm just taking it out on little johnnyc because I find myself reading more and more posts from morons who learned how to type on a Nokia. LEARN ENGLISH MORONS! THE SHIFT KEY IS YOUR FRIEND! 2 DOES NOT = TO/TOO

Ok, maybe having to wait till noon to complete level 42 is a small factor.

This is the sort of stuff mods should not be allowed do, abuse people and be abusive towards people, if you wanna be a mod you should be responsible. By the way we all know you don't get paid, if you don't wanna be a mod don't be one

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

If you don't like the level of service you're getting then feel free to go away and stop annoying me.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

the general is a stupid name anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭p~b

i got banned from after hours for the same thing but the mod didnt remove my thread he just banned me straight away and i thought the after hours thread was to do with everything unassociated with work so my question of asking about vouchers was fair.

i think the power has gone to their heads, banning people for stupid reasons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

p~b wrote:
    i thought the after hours thread was to do with everything unassociated with work
    You just posted on a random part of the Internet (as far as you knew) without bothering to find out what the board was about and whether your post was at all relevant.

This is why boards needs moderators.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

the general is a stupid name anyway...

and so is WhiteWashMan who gives a sh1t its the internet you sad person :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You have a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

p~b wrote:
    i thought the after hours thread was to do with everything unassociated with work so my question of asking about vouchers was fair.
    There's your problem right there. You thought.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement