Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Innocent?

Options
  • 13-06-2005 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭

Well the court says so and i'm relieved.

We all know he is really disturbed and messed up but lets hope people might start talking about his music again. No matter what the verdict was, no-one can ever question the musical ability of Michael Jackson.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

won't argue with a fellow stevie g except to say that if he had been on minimum wage he would be now married to the man with the most cigarrettes.

early stuff great, later stuff less so, the messianic thing [all those big epic flaccid power ballads - earth song and the like - did him no favours imo]

i'll still remember him for his music, and his dancing, but i won't forget the weirdness either....

Advertisement