Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no more midnight treats

• 14-06-2005 12:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭

anyone notice Sky One dont show any Star Trek (Voyager or TNG) at the usual weekday midnight slot anymore ?? I used to love watching a bit of trek before bed. Now they have Cold Case $hite on instead

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

ando wrote:
    anyone notice Sky One dont show any Star Trek (Voyager or TNG) at the usual weekday midnight slot anymore ?? I used to love watching a bit of trek before bed. Now they have Cold Case $hite on instead

Funny, Voyager has just started a re-run on the 5-6 slot. I'm surprised it's not on late repeat as normal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

ando wrote:
    . Now they have Cold Case $hite on instead
    I don't watch Cold Case, but I caught an episode recently that had the guy who plays Dr. Phlox on Enterprise in it. He was really good, he played the part of a serial killer and all the cops in Cold Case were taking turns interviewing him and none of them could break him. Do they normally solve the cases in Cold Case?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Cold Case? :confused:

They've had an hour of South Park on at midnight recently, havent they.

I wish they'd show DS9 late at night (love that show), 4pm isn't a great time for it :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭ando

SofaKing wrote:
    I wish they'd show DS9 late at night

well I'd actually prefare Cold Case over DS9 :rolleyes: That show just doesnt do it for me.

I complained to SKy about cancelling the midnight slot which they've been running for years:
    Thanks for your e-mail about Star Trek.

Unfortunately, the changes to scheduling for the Star Trek Voyager episodes is due to a general scheduling alteration. There are no plans at present for them to return to their original slot, however, your interest has been noted and passed to Sky One for their information.

Thanks for taking the time to contact Sky.

Kind regards

Morag Carson
    Viewer Relations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Fuhrio

ahhh that sucks the big one.

i used to like watching a bit of voyager/tng b4 bed.
    i guess i could always just record the 5pm showing, still...annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

That's all the use I ever got out of Sky 1 gone then.

viewerr@bskyb.com is the email address to send complaints to about this. It would be good to get some of our feelings across to Sky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭TVDX

DS9 is on near 3-4am on Sky Mix, is that late enough for you.

TVDX wrote:
    DS9 is on near 3-4am on Sky Mix, is that late enough for you.

I'll set my alarm :rolleyes:

Advertisement