Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw Second Draft + Raw Spoilers.......<!Spoilers!>

• 14-06-2005 4:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Angle!!!!

Return of HBK!!!

I was thinking it was a pretty poor Raw <apart from SCSA, and Cena, Jericho and Christian Triple Threat>, when Angle comes out and gets in HHH's Face, Batista comes out and squares up to both, HBK comes out and wants Angle, and then everyone Brawls!

Two Ideas...
    1) This is the Vengance Card now

HHH Vs Batista HIAC
    Cena Vs Christian Vs Jericho
    Angle Vs HBK
    Edge vs Kane

That is preety sweet!!! <apart from the tortured monster and the wife-thief>

2) Anyone like to bet odds that the Smackdown Draft is Tajiri......

Here's my thinking

Over the next two weeks, Bischoff gets continuallly great draft choices (JBL, Taker), and surprises even himself...until he realises that all the choices going in the other direction are all ECW alumni..... he checks what is the deal, and low and behold Heyman is back in charge of Smackdown, or the New ECW (or whatever name they give it)......

WWE has revitialised it's product once again, gave the fans exactly what they want, and now so many more matches are possible, with the new blood on Raw.....

Well, I think it'd be pretty cool........ maybe even Carlito Cool :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I watched RAW the other night for the first time in ages and it was a solid show. Angle definitely gooing to RAW will be a massive loss for SmackDown! unless someone like Jericho or Kane replaces him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,577 ✭✭✭savemejebus

it'd be nice to see cena drop the title to jericho and then jericho getting traded to smackdown, as we could have some really great matches then with some new talent being pumped into both shows

Advertisement