Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy Tactics: How the hell do I save a game?

Options
  • 14-06-2005 8:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭

OK, I'm a n00b :D

bought FFT on ebay a few days ago, played through the intro last night, and realised I can't figure out how to save.... Its on my DS if thats any help.
    I know there's a load game menu.... but how and when do I save??????

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Read the manual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭glimmerman

Unfortunately the manual I got seems to be a bit dodge.. its for a different game! I'm wondering if the cart is counterfeit too, but it has the nintendo thing on the back and all. It came with the right box and everything though???

Have I been stitched up? How can I tell for sure?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You can save on the world map. It takes a while to get there since the intro goes on a bit. You can also save during a battle. If you don't have a manual the info is usually at the beginning of walkthroughs on www.gamesfaqs.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Aye, press start on the world map, then select system then save.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭glimmerman

eggcellent... now for some micro rpg goodness :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement