Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blueshirts

Options
  • 14-06-2005 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,554 ✭✭✭✭

Who are those people wearing the blue tshirts and jumpers all over the place?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 dafranky

dude i think they are the cleaners for plassey and kilmurray and the like.they are students paid to go in and clean up and paint and all that stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,554 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Makes sense, i suppose.

And whats the story with those guys who are doing that soccer camp thing? Arrogant little bastards think they own the place now. Its happened now that when walking to the library after lunch, myself and another guy always meet loads of them and a few of them are like "Right boys, hows it goin" or "Hey sup". And not in a friendly way.

No offence intended to anyone who has a little brother going to it

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

haha! my brother is playing down there this week, limericky county schoolboys! no offence taken, those little sh*ts are really getting to me too. the comments coming from some of those kids mouths...its gross. i got smacked on the ass by one yesterday, and when i tuned round he was grabbing his crotch! its to be expected, kids away from home, in a big group of 'lads'. highly irritating tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

scumbag pricks.

times like this I wish I was there. Only so much of those little ****s one can take before said **** is made to stfu

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

[Suddenly, kai's eyes start to turn green... ye know the rest...]

I went to one of those soccer camps years ago. Oh the sh**eness of it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,554 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Just went up to the shop for a roll, and a bunch of them (around 12 or 13) were standing outside the shop, eating rolls, and one of them (the smallest one) tried to stare me out of it. Bastards.

Im living with a PE student who is helping with that soccer camp and he said that he had moyross kids yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭invincibleirish

its weird hearing about whats happening in UL during the summer, on an unrelated note, everytime i look at the weather forecast these days(which is often due to continuing lack of employment), even on the days when the sun is splitting stones seemingly all over the country i always see rain over limerick, thus fuelling my theory that limerick is the manchester of lreland when it comes to weather.

Advertisement