Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems since patch.

Options
  • 14-06-2005 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭

I've downloaded the new patch the other day and I've had nothing but bugs ever since.

I was in the redridge area, and i was killed several times because the creatures I had killed, were still doing me damage. I had 2 dead gnolls attacking me as i ran around the town trying to get away from it.

Also, after such an incident, I was attacked, while in spirit form! Didn't do any harm, but still strange.

Anyone else come across any bugs recently?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Ever since I downloaded the tiny patch released yesterday, the game has become unplayable. Most players names come up as unknown entity. A lot of people walk around naked, occasionally with a weapon on their backs. And it seems to randomly disconnect me.
    Clean install the only solution?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭Pimp Ninja

I had the same problem as Seifer there..

Deleting the interface, wtf, and wtb folders fixed the problems for me.
    means I have to go and reinstall all my mods again .. but hey .. it fixed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Worth trying

http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=1415

I've been having problems since the last patch (last week). Error 132 mostly. Deleting the WDB fixed it for a whole day, but now it's decided to freak out even more.

If you use a lot of mods, it's worth downloading Wowtoc on curse gaming aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Seifer wrote:
    Ever since I downloaded the tiny patch released yesterday, the game has become unplayable. Most players names come up as unknown entity. A lot of people walk around naked, occasionally with a weapon on their backs. And it seems to randomly disconnect me.
    Clean install the only solution?

I used to have this problem quite a lot. You need to change your lan card settings from Full Duplex to Half Duplex (or vice versa, or something similar - search on the tech support forum). That fixed it for me after 2 weeks of hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Try the US servers. There's a weird problem, affecting mostly wine (Linux) users, but also some Windows ones that stops you from being able to click on any 3-D object in the game. Players, corpses, mailbox, mobs, etc.

• Advertisement

Dustaz wrote:
    I used to have this problem quite a lot. You need to change your lan card settings from Full Duplex to Half Duplex (or vice versa, or something similar - search on the tech support forum). That fixed it for me after 2 weeks of hell.
    Went to the tech support thread you were talking about and it basically describes all the problems I've been having. So I did everything it said to do, so hopefully that'll be the end of it.
    I'll let you know how its going in about a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

The problem for me was the Sky addon. Disabling that stopped the Error 132 crashes. Something to do with too many players on a channel. Give it a try before you delete all your addons.

Fixed everything :D
    I've only been dropped once since I changed settings and I play a lot. Thanks for the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Glad to have helped:)

Advertisement