Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[IRL] Where to catch up on missed episodes

• 14-06-2005 1:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭

Are there any websites that will give a full description of what happened in a particular episode? I missed a lot of last nights episode and would like to find out what happened.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

www.televisionwithoutpity.com is probably the best!

Very descriptive episode summaries!

Here you go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

sheesh... what the hell happened to TVtome.com...? it used to be such a nice site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭landser

i think that episode one was repeated on bog 2 on saturday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

sheesh... what the hell happened to TVtome.com...? it used to be such a nice site.
    Feckin' awful now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Hey everyone,

I missed last night's episode :( My brother had set it to tape but it taped TV3 instead of RTE2! Aaaaaaaargh!!

Do RTE repeat it at any stage? I know they repeated the first four episodes, but what about future episodes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

basquille wrote:
    Feckin' awful now!

yeah i used to love tvtome looks horrible now alright :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

tinkerbell wrote:
    Hey everyone,

I missed last night's episode :( My brother had set it to tape but it taped TV3 instead of RTE2! Aaaaaaaargh!!

Do RTE repeat it at any stage? I know they repeated the first four episodes, but what about future episodes?

It's highly likely Monday's episode (and the three that follow) will be shown on RTE2 on July 9th. This probably depends on how the first four repeats performed ratings-wise last week, but if they follow the pattern, you should get a recap once a month. Of course, if you're keen to hold out for continuity, it'd mean you'd have to skip the next few week's episodes and hope RTE keep the repeat thing going.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

tvtome wouldn't work without switching off javascript this last few weeks, then they did that to it. Is it the MPAA again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

why would the MPAA do anything to tvtome? They guy who made it just sold out...which I dont blame him :D its now tv.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

To be fair, most of the old tvtome info survived the conversion to tv.com, but it is a nightmare to find it properly.

I mean, previously you'd get the episode synopsis, some trivia, some goofs, quotes etc all on one page. Now it's just a mess. Look at the Lost page(http://www.tv.com/lost/show/24313/summary.html) - you have to then click on Episodes, and then click on Quotes/Cast/Goofs to get the decent info from the old site - and even then it's badly presented. Horrible set of changes, and all for a change over ownership and a big boost in advertising. And where's the Shows in Development page that was once so useful?! Gah!

Shame when good sites go bad. I probably won't be using this one very much again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

ye i hate the layout...its so annoying and more complicated than it needs to be.

Advertisement