Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I missed the episode on bank holiday monday

• 14-06-2005 2:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭

can anyone give me a brief idea of what happened.

I saw the one that finished with the repeating message being broadcast, and i saw last nights.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Son_of_Belial

I missed last night's cos I was working at the Slayer gig. Anyone want to fill me in or is there a repeat scheduled?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

If they did an omnibus after the first 4 eps,I presume they will do another one after the next 4. but who knows with RTE!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭prospect

Can no-one give me a quick synopsis? PM me if you don't want details of what happened on forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Dont think there was one on bank holiday monday, could be wrong tho.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

KdjaC wrote:
    Dont think there was one on bank holiday monday, could be wrong tho.

kdjac

actually there was one on back holiday monday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Check out www.tv.com or www.televisionwithoutpity.com for recaps

Methinks we need a sticky about recaps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭|Maestro|

dont mind steveland here you go,
    About four days after the crash, the survivors discover that their food is exhausted, and wonder what to do; John Locke, a menacing presence in the background of the previous stories, flings a combat knife at an abandoned plane seat, narrowly missing the head of another castaway, and announces that they should go hunting in the jungle. While the survivors deal with mundane tasks of survival, Locke's background is set forth.

Locke is revealed to have been paralyzed and wheelchair-bound prior to the plane crash. Locke had planned on participating on a walkabout tour of the Australian outback, but was turned away when the tour guide discovered that he was in a wheelchair. Locke had offered a woman who may be a phone sex worker a ticket to travel with him; this woman, Helen, rejected the offer and cut off communication with him. Locke is shown to have been a lonely, frustrated man, constantly belittled by his much-younger boss in the cubicle farm where he worked as a regional sales representative for a box company.

In the jungle, Locke is separated from his companions, who believe the Monster is closing upon Locke; however, he returns to the camp with a slain wild pig, and the other survivors believe that he has killed it himself. Locke seems to have directly encountered the mysterious Monster, but we do not know what he saw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭prospect

Chunks very much :)

Advertisement