Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buisness!

Options
  • 14-06-2005 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

anyone any idea whats comin up? ABQ quite predicable but anything else u guys can reccmoned going over?
    i have to say ive become quite attached to the boards and u boardsies...aww shucks!! :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

ABQ is quite predictable? Really :o i dunno much about what comes up, mock abq threw me a bit.

Well any predictions? or what can u be asked. Lets make a list.

Characteristics/skills - entrepreneur/intrapreneur
    Draft Report

ehhh.... anybody add to this?

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

well i would say

-Intrapreneurship
    -employer-employee relationships
    -Leadership skills
    -TAX thats tipped to come up!
    -performance appraisal
    -TQM
    -promotion mix
    -product life cycle
    -planning organising and controlling
    -monitoring the buisness
    -PROFITABILITY- thats tipped too!

im prob just listing off things...but maybe theres something there! any other ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 jo_u_know

Lookin at d past exam papers+frm what my teacher has said these look like favourites: Data Commissioner
    Changing Role of Managers
    Eu+International Trade
    Consumer Info Act (Sum act has2cum up!!!)
    Best of luck2everyone.

random fella..its units 2 3 4 for the abq in the buisness today book so my year think and the teacher said it.

Sarah** wrote:
    random fella..its units 2 3 4 for the abq in the buisness today book so my year think and the teacher said it.

yeah i knew this already. I just don't know what questions they can ask in the abq. Can they ask anything from these units in the ABQ.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Pistol Pete

Start by learning to spell the word

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Can anyone recommend a few good topics to study from Business A Dynamic world. That's the book I have and a less stress more success book. The first book isn't very good for a quick swat.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭sock.rocker*

ur not gonna loose marks for makin a spellin mistake on the net..

are u one of those nerds who enters all those spelling competitions?

what r u talkin about?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭sock.rocker*

he's on bout the thread title

• Advertisement

oh god forbid i should spell business wrong!!! ever think it was a typo u gimp??!!

She spelled it wrong twice, I'm presuming she's not doing it for the laugh because it's the internet. I was trying to be helpful.

And nah... I'm one of these nerds who can spell business. LOL!

Spastic.

Edit: Oh right, you must just have fat fingers or something, never mind.

why would i do it for the laugh! if u look over my previous threads i have a few typo's...business i always have typos with seen as how i dont look at the keys while im typing! and and the i is beside the u. why am i even justifying myself to you!!

I don't know, you should really go and study instead... looks like you need to.

:mad: Leave sarah** alone (big deep voice)

seriously have u nothing better to do than correct other peoples typos? Some positive contribution would be better appreciated.

I WAS being positive! It's not gonna impress the examiner if she lashes into a question with something like "the types of insurance common to households and buisnesses are as follows:", I guarantee you she'll remember this little debate and will spell it properly tomorrow - all because of me.

You cretins should be thanking me, the leaving cert is no place for carebears.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

someone put up a list of short questions that way i can answer them and feel good about not doing any work today, just dont put up any history essays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

has anybody else used the interactive lessons on skool.ie? its my first time watching them and its taking ages if i keep watching em for another 4 or 5 hours it will be the whole course covered in 8 hours while surfing the net. good or bad idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

good idea if you dont know the stuff and are learning it otherwise its a total waste of time in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

I WAS being positive! It's not gonna impress the examiner if she lashes into a question with something like "the types of insurance common to households and buisnesses are as follows:", I guarantee you she'll remember this little debate and will spell it properly tomorrow - all because of me.

You cretins should be thanking me, the leaving cert is no place for carebears.

Well you're really a good person to be dishing out advice on spelling. You might be better employed brushing up on your grammar.

• Advertisement

look pistol pete...go ****in shoot your pistol elsewhere and i dont need your sarky comments to remember how to spell! thanks for the help but ur barking up the wrong tree!!

Don't go SPASTIC or anything, it's only the leaving cert

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, FREAK OUT!!!

'SPASTIC' where r u from u freak?! look just ****in give it a rest. this thread was setup for positive feed back on business!!! now get the **** off it unless you have some constructive advice for the people sitting there leaving cert business!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Thanks guys, i was actually looking for some Business tips :rolleyes:

The reason there's no helpful advice in this thread is because it's in the other two, the ones with the word "business" in their titles

Advertisement