Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hok up ipod mini to a hifi or home stero????????

• 14-06-2005 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Please help!!!

I looking for a way to hook up my ipod mini to my home stero.I hear it can be done my mean's of a cable???
    If so where do I get this cable in ireland????

Would prefer this way than using a "trip"

Any help would be great....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Easy peasy

http://www.peats.ie/cgi-bin/shop/db.cgi?view=1&id=1999&type=6&path=11x153x525

all ya need is a 3.5mm to 2 phono cable. That is assuming your home stereo has phono (red and white) connectors on the back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

if you dont have the connectors at the back then a simple headphone jack to line in cable is enough - assuming you have a line in on your hifi ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Yeh head into Peats or Maplins and ask for a cable with a minijack on one end (that goes into your iPod) and phono connections on the other end (red and white connections which go into your hi-fi)

Usually you'll have to set your hi-fi to Aux or MD depending on the hi-fi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

yea i use one of these cable to do this! its excellant!

Advertisement