Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Economic's Ordinary

Options
  • 14-06-2005 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Economics is a very hard subject and just to annoy us more they put it and the end to leave us in a state of depression till aug! i think the short questions are all right but the long questions terrifying. what are ye studyin for them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

remember to write down all you know. Its dodgy cause they look for word for word answers but if you write loads you will probably hit the mark somewhere in the answer. Im doing HL. I think its a fairly basic course. We finished it months ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Po-2

we haven't even finished it our teacher would tell the pass students to read chapter 1. We never got tests or she never gave us homework all the attention was on the honours students really dead i am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

economics is grand were sorted for short questions they have been bet into us and our teachers giving us a 3 hour class the night before prolly cuz theres only 10 in my class which makes it easyer we covered the couse 4 times and all of us are doing hl :D but still dont get market structures...... you should know
    supply
    demand
    elastisity
    fop
    market structures
    banks creating credit
    know those 4 and id say youll be grand

pingu_girl wrote:
    economics is grand were sorted for short questions they have been bet into us and our teachers giving us a 3 hour class the night before prolly cuz theres only 10 in my class which makes it easyer we covered the couse 4 times and all of us are doing hl :D but still dont get market structures...... you should know
    supply
    demand
    elastisity
    fop
    market structures
    banks creating credit
    know those 4 and id say youll be grand

would this save me at OL

should do its all im learning for higher lol id say learn them in detail and try and get your hands on ol papers oh and revise your short questions from the last 10 years they keep getting repeated its likely that 6 + out of the 9 will have been asked before cuz its such a short course

• Advertisement

pingu_girl wrote:
    should do its all im learning for higher lol id say learn them in detail and try and get your hands on ol papers oh and revise your short questions from the last 10 years they keep getting repeated its likely that 6 + out of the 9 will have been asked before cuz its such a short course

Will do have a week to learn it il buy exam papers tomorrow R you doin business

yeh i find business alot worse

very bad sorry i ever did them any one else with topics to do with economics it will benifit us all or questions we could help each other with

Advertisement