Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ffs

• 14-06-2005 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭

post here if you are ****ed For Science just like me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭*MmmPie*

Hmmm i suppose I'm moderstely screwed seeing as I have't really studied. But sure its not 'till Thursday, you've plents (plents? Plenty, even.) of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭Strokesa

Woohoo! Doomed for Science United! DFSU FOREVER...too bad its not a good thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

damn business studies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

I got an A in the mock for science. :D

I can do science me! :D:D

But i can't do business me :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 alanoc9

ya im defo fecd for science but im not doing it next year so it doesnt matter

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Casserine

Diarmsquid wrote:
    I got an A in the mock for science. :D (

Me too! I was dead pleased, as my plan was to cram the night before. I did....a liitle bit. Then got distracted by the West Wing...damn CJ Cregg. Anyway...hopefully I'll do okay tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭Strokesa

I wish i could do science. I really really do. Its not even that i dont like it, i like doing experiments, but in 1st year we only had to do a tiny bit of science to see if we liked it, so i didnt learn anything, then i wasnt here in 2nd year, so again i didnt learn anything. At the start of 3rd i thought i was going to be fine cos we got a really good teacher but then she went on maternity leave after a little while and we got the worst teacher EVER. He also happened to be a failed politician which i find quite humorous really. So i spent all my science classes drawing and playing hangman while he droned on and on about leaving cert science stuff. He was not born to be a teacher. So thats why im ****ed. But i reallly should have worked myself but oh well...THIS TIME TOMORROW WOOHOO!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

omg lol i had a shight teacher from 1st year right up to 3rd year =/ We only covered 1/4 of the book LOL

Advertisement