Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We're All Goin to TY... Wahey!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭katiegordon

Aw im so jealous!!!My T.Y. is over and yours is just starting!
    I have to go to 5th year and learn to study again, help!!!
    Enjoy it, its gonna be the best year ever!!!!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Alqua wrote:
    TY costs? :confused: I know you pay for trips you go on/whatever but I thought that the year itself...maybe I'm just slow.

Unless you go to some crazily rich private school I assume you'll have to pay for it like the rest of us .

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭jennyq

The costs are for different things you do, as far as I know. I'm going to be 17 next May, & I thought that was pretty old, but November? Whoa. Our school is small so there aren't any trips abroad for single years, they're open to anybody above 1st year. I went on a skiing trip this year to the Czech Republic, & I think that there's going to be an Italy tour next February I'll try to go on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭funky_buddah

Hell yeah, i cant wait. Gonna be such a blast.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Alqua

The costs are for different things you do, as far as I know.
    That makes sense.

17 next May? Everyone's so...old! ;) I'll be 16 next March, I think that's ok for TY though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement